The perfect material for all your flat walkways and gathering areas.
2″ depth is an ideal starting point for most yards. If you have very active dogs, consider spreading a thicker layer.
When ordering, enter the total square footage you need to cover in your yard as the quantity you add to your cart. The price listed is per square foot at a depth of 2 inches.
- It doesn’t absorb or hold heat as much as gravel; it cools your microclimate.
- It’s less reflective than gravel.
- It absorbs rainwater, reducing site runoff and increasing soil moisture, it helps hydrate your landscape.
- As it breaks down is improves soil quality, which is beneficial for adjacent plants.
Installation and Ordering Tips:
- 2″ depth is an ideal starting point for most yards; this is what our ordering calculator is based on. If you have very active dogs, consider spreading a thicker layer; multiply your square footage by 1.5 or 2 when ordering.
- After spreading, wet and tamp the mulch to help it start to lock in place.