The perfect material for all your flat walkways and gathering areas.
2-3″ depth is ideal for most yards. If you have very active dogs, consider spreading a thicker layer.
When ordering, enter the total square footage you need to cover in your yard as the quantity you add to your cart.
- It doesn’t absorb or hold heat as much as gravel; it cools your microclimate.
- It’s less reflective than gravel.
- It absorbs rainwater, reducing site runoff and increasing soil moisture, it helps hydrate your landscape.
- As it breaks down is improves soil quality, which is beneficial for adjacent plants.
Installation and Ordering Tips:
- 2-3″ depth is ideal for most yards; this is what our ordering calculator is based on. If you have very active dogs, consider spreading a thicker layer; multiply your square footage by 1.5 or 2 when ordering.
- After spreading, wet and tamp the mulch to help it start to lock in place.